For those planning a trip to Spain in a month or two, you might want to pay attention.
In conjunction with the “Bvlgari and Rome” exhibition at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum that starts at the end of November, Hotel Ritz Madrid is launching an exclusive accommodation package for a complete experience. Guests booking said package are set to enjoy a private visit to the exhibition, in addition to luxurious suite accommodation and gourmet dining at the hotel.
First, let’s run through the exhibition that this package is built around. The exhibition starts at 30 November 2016 and ends at 28 February 2017, and reveals how the art and architecture of classical and modern Rome have been the source of inspiration for Maison Bulgari’s designers over the past few decades.
According to the official website of the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, the exhibition “will include a selection of works from the Bulgari Heritage Collection that will demonstrate the subtle relationships between the jewels and the paintings, prints and Roman monuments which have inspired them”.
Now, the accommodation package. Valid from 1 December 2016 to 28 February 2017, it will start at EUR 1,450 and includes:
- One-night stay in a Suite
- Airport return transfer in private limousine with driver
- Exclusive gift from Bvlgari provided in-room upon arrival
- American breakfast for two people served at the Restaurant
- Private appointment with a Bvlgari Ambassador and private access to Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (one-hour private visit available from Tuesday to Sunday before 10 am)
- Two entrances to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, including the permanent collection
- Access to Bvlgari boutique’s VIP area and showroom
And yes, you get wireless Internet access.
For more information about the package, do visit http://www.mandarinoriental.com/ritzmadrid/hotel-offers/bvlgari-ritz/.