Is your mouth watering yet?
Chef Fabio of SAPORE shares the recipe for you to make a pork burger!
Pork meat (preferably iberico shoulder)
1. Slice the pork shoulder into small pieces.
2. Mince the small pieces of meat.
3. Season meat with finely chopped fresh parsley, onion, black pepper and paprika.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and shape it into a patty.
5. Sear the patty on a hot skillet until it chars to lock in the juices.
6. Transfer the patty into a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 4 minutes.
7. Butter the burger buns and toast them until golden.
8. Assemble the burger with tomato and onion slices as you wish.
9. Reheat the cooked patty with taleggio cheese on top until the latter softens.
10. Move the patty to the bun and finish it off with desired greens.
11. Serve with your favourite relish and sides.
Latest posts by Vimal Palasekaran (see all)
- No Bowling Shoes Needed: The Bowling Club @ The Intermark Mall - 21 December 2018
- Afro-Caribbean Flavours in the Heart of KL - 21 December 2018
- Datuk Sulaiman’s Treasures - 14 December 2018