Can’t get enough of The Butcher’s Table?
Well, here’s some piece of good news, as the fine folks there have shared with us their recipe for their salted beef – that melt-in-your-mouth, render-you-speechless piece of heaven.
Here’s what you need:
- Beef Brisket (1kg)
- Brine & cure (100g)
- Water (1 litre)
- Bay leaf (1pc)
- Soak beef brisket in brine for 7-10 days.
- Boil for 2-3 hours under low temperature.
Yep. It’s that simple!
If, however, you prefer to not wait 7-10 days, head on to The Butcher’s Table and get yourself a plate of this salted heavenly, alongside its many, many meaty offerings.
The Butcher’s Table (facebook.com/MYButchersTable/)
26 Jalan SS2/103, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7728 2843
Open Tuesdays-Sundays, 11.30am-3pm, 6pm-11pm.
Latest posts by UPPRE Editorial (see all)
- #ThirstyThursday: A Celebration of Food, Legacy, and Great Company - 6 December 2018
- 3 Features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 That Impressed Us - 26 October 2018
- This Unnamed Stall in Malacca Makes Amazing Rojak - 26 October 2018