Chef Muhammad Bashir shows us how to whip up a healthy comfort food at home.
The award-winning TR Fire Grill is a seasonally inspired, chef-driven American bistro with a passion for crafting fresh, artisanal dishes and culinary experiences. Originally from Florida, USA, the TR Fire Grill recently made its mark in the heart of Kuala Lumpur as its first international destination when it opened in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
Zoodles – or shredded zucchini – are celebrated for being a healthier substitute for the carb-based noodles or pasta. Taking the feel-good element of the zoodle and the protein-rich salmon, TR Fire Grill introduced the Salmon & Zoodles into the menu, which Chef Muhammad Bashir teaches us how to make right here.
Salt and pepprer
Sauce of your choice
- Slice the salmon into desired portion.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper before grilling it.
- Leave it on the grill for 3 – 4 minutes at medium flame till you get a golden sear.
- Soften a hefty dollop of cream cheese on a separate pan.
- Prepare a sauce of your choice to glaze over the dish.
- Add in zoodles to the pan and mix well with the cheese for 2-3 mins at medium heat.
- Once the cheese fully coats the zoodles, plate them.
- Place the grilled salmon on top of the zoodles.
- Pour your sauce on the salmon.
- Serve with lemon for garnishing.
*Featured image by TR Fire Grill.
Latest posts by Vimal Palasekaran (see all)
- No Bowling Shoes Needed: The Bowling Club @ The Intermark Mall - 21 December 2018
- Afro-Caribbean Flavours in the Heart of KL - 21 December 2018
- Datuk Sulaiman’s Treasures - 14 December 2018